At the beginning of February I posted my goals for the month. How did I do? Here is a recap:
1. Do a birthday party for the three February birthdays in our family. Done
2. Create winter decor for the mantel and the dining room sideboard. Done
3. Restain and urethane family room coffee table. Done
4. Celebrate our wedding anniversary with a trip to a cute coastal town. Done
In Forsyth Park
5. Have contractor do repairs to our master bath. Done
6. Clean up the garage. Still not done. I need help with this, and help seems to be too busy.
I did a few other things, too, that weren’t on my original list.
1. Our washer broke and it took over a week to get the new part installed. In the meantime I used the laundromat.
2. Had the contractor fix the huge cracks in our kitchen ceiling while he had a crew at our house. He also installed 5 recessed fixtures, solving our lighting dilemma in the kitchen.
3. Primed and painted the bathroom and kitchen ceilings.
4. Re-caulked the bathroom shower.
5. Made two sofa pillows.
6. Painted a stack of frames black.